- Install Custom Packages with Git Integration
Create a custom environment to install custom R and Python packages.
- Replace Default Environment Tools
Change the way the default tools are run, or use Workspace Tools that were not configured by default.
- Add Packages to Environments
Add a package to the environment used in a job, workspace, or app.
- Add Workspace IDEs
Define web-based tools to meet your needs in your compute environment/
- Add a Scala Kernel
An example of how to add a Scala kernel to an environment.
- Enable Custom Images for Publishing
Use Dockerfile instructions to enable custom images to publish models or host web applications.
- Access Additional Domains and Hostnames
Add a DNS server to allow access to additional domains and hostnames.
- Use TensorBoard in Jupyter Workspaces
Enable TensorBoard to visualize TensorFlow data.
- Use External Images in Domino Environments
Use pre-built images from external catalogs.
- Use Partner Environments
Use partner environments in Domino, like MATLAB and Stata.